Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SCR v Colliers Wood

AllStar

Your first sentence . YES, within limitations. Laws still apply.

Your second sentence. I have known Chris for quite a few years now and I can assure you he is NOT racist. If that is your oppinion of his posts, then I would suggest you seek guidance from the police.

As for his posts I said his posts (match reports) are biased towards his club.

He's the one who's saying there was racism involved in last night match and I personally feel from being at the match it's an excuse for his goalkeeper disgusting behaviour.

I did not hear any racism at the match at all but I did hear his Goalkeeper call our manager a C**T in the tunnel in front of all 3 officials.

Say what you like as that's what this forum is for.

If I'm completely honest I've read lots of things you have put on here and your match reports and find you biased in most of your reports towards your club (I'm sure others feel the same but I doubt they will say anything).

I'm sorry but to pull out the racist card is bringing everything to an all time low.

Your goal keeper was a disgrace and the only thing he could to think of to try and make an excuse for his behaviour was to accuse people of being rasict which is the lowest of the low.

What a sad day for football when it comes to that.

It is extremely difficult to be completely unbiased re match reports and I do tend to report the good things we do at CWUFC on the field. It is in my nature to be positive about football at all levels, something I have found to be more difficult this season for varying reasons. I will post a link when my report is done which you will be delighted to hear will be toned down comprehensively. 

I tend do get favourable comments re my reports with the occasional correction or ticking off. I'm sorry if you think I am biased; perhaps you should re-read some of them?

I have just had a long chat with our manager and we both agree that our goalkeeper's actions last night are TOTALLY unacceptable.  Neither myself or our goalkeeper last night are making any excuses re racism but if you read one of your player's facebook page, which has comments from various SCR players, you will see where I am coming from.

Archived