Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey Island v Enfield Town

littlehampton

Why oh why are some supporters berating those who criticised Brad after last weeks dire performance ? We had every right to feel disgruntled and he admitted in his local press interviews that it was bad himself. He has responded to the criticism well with two very good away wins and restored my faith in him as the right man to lead us forward. As the manager of our team he'll enjoy the plaudits tonight, just as he should accept the perfectly justifiable criticism of last week.

Maybe the deserved questioning of the wingate perfomance spurred Brad and the players on to their first away wins of the season.Two great away wins.Not sure if we have turned the corner just yet though.Still feel we are as likely at the moment to lose two on the bounce as we are to win two.The acid test will come if we can get results against fellow top half sides.But the last two performances have been very promising and a big well done to brad and the team.Lets hope its the start of a strong push towards the play-offs.

One of the interesting things from yesterdays game was that we saw the best and the worst of Tayshen.

His defence splitting pass of over 40 yards led to Canvey's first goal but his sending off was well deserved.

Around 2 minutes before his sending off I noticed that he had his arms on his hips as he was seeking breath.

It is clear that he lacks stamina or does not pace himself adequately and that may have led to the disastous

foul. If he could pace himself he would be a better player.

His midfield roving role obviously suited him but he appears to have adopted Canvey's rough style of play as

well though he was always hot-headed.

I thought we would still have won if they had the full 11.

I saw Tayshans challenge as a stonewall red, he left the ground, flew across into a challenge and was out of control with his body, whether Bradley made the most of the challenge is irrelevant as it was Tayshans actions that were dangerous

Red all the way in my opinion