Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Carden named as new Yellows boss

FF News

Former Tranmere Rovers boss Paul Carden has been appointed as new manager at Evo-Stik Northern Premier League club Warrington Town.

Former Yellows striker Mark Beesley has also been appointed as the club's new first teamWarrington Town FC badge coach.

Both will be in the dug out for Warrington's FA Trophy tie against Nantwich Town on Saturday.

Speaking to the Yellows' official website Carden commented that he is "excited to build on something very special at Warrington" after a lot of recent success, including last season's promotion.

"I already know quite a few of the lads including Kinsella, Deegan and Ventre and believe they can step up to the next level. But we have quite a few out injured or carrying injuries so I will be looking to strengthen the squad.

"Historically the team that finishes 5th loses 12 games and we have already lost eight. But we have not had many draws so if we can put a good run together it is still possible."

Club Chairman Toby Macormac, who received over 50 applications for the posts, said: "I am very pleased with these appointments.

"They give us experience from our current level right up to Conference National and we still have the assistant to add which will be announced in a press release on Monday morning adding further strength to the appointed team”

"Paul is vastly experienced and has the right pedigree to take the club forward while Mark also has great experience.

"Paul and Mark are of similar ages with same beliefs and will become a solid team to take us forward."

Source: Warrington Town FC

Source

Archived