Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Borg resigns

The pressure on GB has been growing for some time and when (a) results started to go wrong; (B) the players seemed completely de-motivated); and © George started slagging off the fans, it was inevitable he would go - the question was how? and when?<p>Thankfully, GB has decided to cut his losses rather than hang-on. Most fans are glad to see him go believing that he has taken us as far as he can, whilst recognising that there have been more good times than bad over the last four years.<p>The big question now is who the new manager will be.

I've got no idea who the next manager will be and the more I think about it the bigger the headache. Basically, the best candidates for the job are unlikely to come because they are successful already.<p>Martin Kuhl has done a good job with the reserves/youth team and I would be tempted to give him a go.