Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-September 17 )

• Photo
    Alan W (GNFC)

• Photo
    Bernt

• Photo
    Jurg LFC

• Photo
    Live4ever

• Photo
    manimal

Photo

Keith Balmer

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Tango Man

Tango Man
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Barnsley wherever I lay my hat
  • Foes: That lot from Swillsborough

May I pass on my condolences to all at Ashford but especially to Keiths family on the sad news of Keiths passing

A lovely man from a lovely family who was one of the unsung heroes so often found at non league clubs. Ashford are blessed to have long serving people at the club and Keith was a great bloke willing to help with a variety of jobs. RIP Keith , it was a pleasure to know you

online Swifty

Swifty
  • First XI - Sub

Keith was a lovely bloke, with a ready grin and a sense of humour more satirical and caustic than you'd imagine at first listen. Such a shame. RIP Keith and, as I used to say to the fella when he started to get a bit saucy, "Easy now!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus