Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What do people think?

.Ian

Hi Hendonboy,<P>I will take a look - the screens should automatically reduce for the smaller screen size. <P>If need be I can amend things to fit in...<P>Apologies if you are currently having problems...

I must say this is a very thoroughly-designed service, I'd take my hat off to you if I was wearing one.<P>The smiley gizmos aren't my cup of tea, I think the novelty wears off before long and having too many icons clutters the place up, but then of course it's my choice whether I take any notice of them.<P>The status thing (trialist etc) and the boardroom is a bit elitist but I suppose it's a bit of fun to have some one-upmanship with your cybermates.<P>Not sure if I prefer this to NLOTN yet, the other one is more straightforward - this may be a more comprehensive facility but it does take longer to get around and to see what's been going on.

Hi Bald Rick,<P>Thanks for your comments - if you would like to see what is happening - just clcik on the button marked 'Active Topics' on the left, at the top.<P>This one click will show you all the current conversations that are going on at the moment. The number by the post is the number of posts in that thread.<P>You can from this screen read the first few lines of the messages, and then click on them to go to the message / thread of your choice.<P>Very simple, and straight forward.<P>I guess with any new board, it takes a little time, to discover the little tricks to make life easier - I have tried to design the site to make it easy to use for everyone.<P>Have fun

Like all things new it takes a bit of time to familiarise all aspects - but lively and easy to follow topics.<P>Good to have a nuetral(?) site to air debatable views and from someone who's own site messageboard is not exactly overactive, good to read and reply to other supporters view points! smile.gif" border="0

Actually I do have a suggestion - I know only registered five minutes and getting pushy - but how about reversing the list of responses to a message in chronological order - its easier to get the gist of the thread that way? tongue.gif" border="0

Hi IRONY_BTFC,<P>Welcome to the forums - don't forget to tell others on your club's discussion board about this site - it all helps...<P>Are you refering to the order of replies, having the latest at the top?<P>The normal way is to have the latest reply at the bottom, after a while you quickly get used to this method, but I am quite willing to reverse it if people would like it reversed.<P>The problem, is that already one person has commented how good it is to see the messages going from top to bottom - so one can't win!!<P>Any other thoughts.<P>BTW - I am moving this topic to Site Suggestiosn, where it really belongs...