Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League Stats.

Burger!

If you visit the Pitchero website, click on Match info, then Goal scorers you find it empty, my question is does anyone know if league stats are published anywhere?

If you visit the Pitchero website, click on Match info, then Goal scorers you find it empty, my question is does anyone know if league stats are published anywhere?

An up to date and informative league newsletter is sent out to clubs every week The CCL FA Full Time page is also very informative.

http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do;jsessionid=1A788825DE2064DDFAFF4E10E294F744?psSelectedSeason=122968379&psSelectedDivision=7044651&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=3956158

An up to date and informative league newsletter is sent out to clubs every week The CCL FA Full Time page is also very informative.

http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do;jsessionid=1A788825DE2064DDFAFF4E10E294F744?psSelectedSeason=122968379&psSelectedDivision=7044651&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=3956158

Generally twice a week, Chris, but that's just me being a tad pedantic !  :ph34r:

Generally twice a week, Chris, but that's just me being a tad pedantic !  :ph34r:

Correct JR but the midweek bulletin is just a results update with tables but no other stats!

Thanks for the link, very handy.

I also note today the wonderful Pitchero software has again added extra some extra teams to the !st division league table.

I was instrumental in the League adopting Pitchero but I am getting rather frustrated by these continuous errors, all affecting Division One.  They are looking into the problem but can't seem to find themselves what is causing it at the moment.

If anyone wants to receive the weekly bulletins just email me at alanc52@aol.com and I will add you to the general mailing list.

Alan

I was instrumental in the League adopting Pitchero but I am getting rather frustrated by these continuous errors, all affecting Division One.  They are looking into the problem but can't seem to find themselves what is causing it at the moment.

If anyone wants to receive the weekly bulletins just email me at alanc52@aol.com and I will add you to the general mailing list.

Alan

Think they are too busy loading up annoying and intrusive adverts, the Redhill site is driving me nuts at times, go to read the twitter feed and up pops an ad that you have to scroll past. 

Archived