Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

Margate programme

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
What a waste of £2 - If I'd known I was going to learn more about a team that wasnt even involved today (Forest Green, who Margate play on Jan 4), than anything else, and get virtually no other info, I wouldnt have bothered today.

How on earth did they fail to get info on our squad?? Every other team we've played has had the info and cant believe we failed to send Margate details.

They took general history of the club from the Website, so why not squad info?? Did they even have permission to reproduce the history info from the Website anyway?

offline GaryFB

GaryFB
  • Reserves
Not only that but the statistics on page 13 are lifted directly from Confguide and the fixtures on the following page are lifted directly from the BBC website.

Wonder whether they have permission to use those?

offline Rotten Johnny Shawcraw

Rotten Johnny Shawcraw
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I have never before heard of one programme covering two different matches, I actually took it back when I saw FGR mentoined assuming I'd been given the wrong programme, the bloke selling them explained apologetically that it covered both games!

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
I have seen 1 programme covering 2 games in holiday periods before now, but the lack of worthwhile content was appalling - even made our efforts from seasons past, look good (our offering this season being somewhat better than previous years)

offline Dougofthefleet

Dougofthefleet
  • Trainee
Last years game against the git covered 3 games in theory meaning the details on the third game could be up to 6 weeks out of date

offline JeremyJacobs

JeremyJacobs
  • Reserves Coach
I'll alert the media for you Doug.

offline Bate'o

Bate'o
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
The whole place seemed totally un-organised. None of the stewards seemed to know where we were supposed to be going and sent us on a couple of wild goose chases before almost sending us into the Margate end.

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
The only thing I'd say in their favour is that entry was only £8 for adults - mind you, the saving of £2 will probably be spent on new shoe leather !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus