Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The St Albans Game

Jab_n17

just like to say I was very impressed with the team performance on Saturday and think we deserved to get a point at the very least.  I know from comments from supporters that attend away matches the teams performance has been very good and apart from the results it's look positive. On a personal observation I was pleasantry surprised with the effort and commitment the boys showed and up there with the with one of the performances at HDP this season. Hopefully the the team can gain confidence and build on the performances and the results will come......        

Hopefully tomorrows game against Charlton  will be well attended for two reasons, first its Charlton and secondly and more importantly all the admission money is not a 50/50 split between the two clubs so the gate money will go into MFC's much needed funds..... and I, and I'm sure other MFC supporters would say a big thanks to CFC for their very kind gesture......

Can't say I see anything wrong with it Jab ;-)

lol see what you've done as I tried to edit but no joy......anyway have a good Christmas Alan and see you on Boxing day for the '6 pointer' if that cliche is still used (sure it is) !  

Archived