Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just a comment but...

Be interested to know Mr Admin people - if there has been a significant upturn or indeed downturn in traffic since the introduction of the wider access board?<P>To be honest I home in on the recognised clubs and league sites as I don't really know enough about the other leagues to make comment - not I suppose for a moment would that stop carjam, but what's your thoughts.<P>And whilst I'm thinking on, whats people views on their teams performances to date - as we are nearly at the half way stage - particularly like to hear what Aldershot supporters honestly think about their promotion prospects (although they have played less games than anyone else)<P>Ta smile.gif" border="0

By the looks of the board, I'd say there's been more posting, partly because I went mad on the ESL forum and dragged a few ETFC types over (honest it was me!) grin.gif" border="0 <BR>There is a small amount of cross league posting, not only between EFC and ETFC.<BR>I often check the messages n the other league sections, because you never know what might be going on.<BR>So far, I'm dead pleased with my team. It was a pity that they aren't undefeated, but I guess that proves they're human after all.

Hi,<P>Has there been more or fewer posts? - well the simple answer is more posts - and more members.<P>Also a few people who have joined and never posted (it happends with all boards) have started to post - a positive sign<P>As of yet - no publicty (except ESL), has gone out - so many of the supporters of other leagues are unaware of the forums - this will be stepped up over the next few weeks.<P>We honestly feel that these forums can only strengthen the bond between fans and clubs, as many fans are totally unware as what clubs play in what divisions, even on the same level - how many clubs can you name in the Unibond or Dr Matens Leagues?<P>You can stick to your own forum if you wish, or use the 'Active Topics' link to view active topics from throughout the forums.<P>We are not asking people to post in other forums, but with cup games going on between leagues, you are more than welcome.<P>More forum updates are happening with a large scale update due to take place next week.<P>Regards,<P>Admin.