Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Match Thread Saturday 14th January

Friday 13th January

Division 1

Frimley Green v South Park Reserves

Saturday 14th January

Premier Division

Abbey Rangers v Camberley Town

AFC Hayes v Westfield

Chertsey Town v Bedfont Sports

Farnham Town v Raynes Park Vale

Guildford City v Knaphill

Hanworth Villa v Epsom & Ewell

Horley Town v Sutton Common Rovers

North Greenford United v Colliers Wood United

Spelthorne Sports v Hartley Wintney

Walton & Hersham v CB Hounslow United

Windsor v Badshot Lea

Division 1

Ash United v Chessington & Hook United

Bagshot v Staines Lammas

Balham v Worcester Park

Banstead Athletic v Cove

Dorking v Farleigh Rovers

Epsom Athletic v AC London

Redhill v Eversley & California

Sheerwater v Cobham 2pm

Good to see Frimley helping out with a Friday night fixture.

Div 1 sees two sides at the bottom playing free scoring Banstead and AC London.  Have Cove improved? Has AC London got the same side they started with? 

Maybe the scorelines will answer that.

Dorking host fellow strugglers Farleigh hoping to reverse the opening day result.

How many goals will Burger get pictures of, and who by?

Stay away snow, it's a divonetastic fixture list....

Dorking v Farleigh Rovers would be my first choice if I had not got an engagement at Kiln Brow, Dorking due some luck and Farleigh playing ok should see some goals.

The Redhill fixture could give a hint to who may finish 3rd given that Chessy have played more, Bagshot are due a win, What about AC even without the points deduction its tight.

Don't get many goals on camera but I do get the odd goal celibration from time to time, Got one of Kerry Kedze doing his back-flips, looks like he is doing a handstand but about 4 foot in the air, got another cracker of the AC keeper blocking a shot and is way way out of his box but none of the officials gave hand ball....work that one out!

Dorking v Farleigh Rovers would be my first choice if I had not got an engagement at Kiln Brow, Dorking due some luck and Farleigh playing ok should see some goals.

The Redhill fixture could give a hint to who may finish 3rd given that Chessy have played more, Bagshot are due a win, What about AC even without the points deduction its tight.

Don't get many goals on camera but I do get the odd goal celibration from time to time, Got one of Kerry Kedze doing his back-flips, looks like he is doing a handstand but about 4 foot in the air, got another cracker of the AC keeper blocking a shot and is way way out of his box but none of the officials gave hand ball....work that one out!

How about posting those two photos for us all to enjoy Burger?

Good to see Frimley helping out with a Friday night fixture.

Div 1 sees two sides at the bottom playing free scoring Banstead and AC London.  Have Cove improved? Has AC London got the same side they started with? 

Maybe the scorelines will answer that.

Dorking host fellow strugglers Farleigh hoping to reverse the opening day result.

How many goals will Burger get pictures of, and who by?

Stay away snow, it's a divonetastic fixture list....

More to the point, HOW MANY BURGERS WILL HE EAT !!

:bolt:

One of my favourite players going very close to scoring against AC London, lucky to get this one as it was close and very snatched by me but focus came good, I even got the rain drops sharp, I like this shot a lot.

Click on image to go full screen, rest of the AC game in club gallery.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redhillfc/photos/701843/18707479.html

Edited by Burger!

Well Done Burger. Kep em coming.

Pitch looking good. So how did the AC London keeper get away with wearing almost the same shirt as the rest of the team?

Think that was the first game on it, next season the root structure will have matured but for now the grass is hanging on well but the best thing is that the pitch is flat and prime for a fast passing game, all we have to do now is pay for it so I'm doing my bit by investing in the canteen sales.

The Keepers shirt was pointed out by a few in the crowd at the time, bit like the hand ball way outside the area, we moaned at the time but hats off to AC they were organised, motivated and big at the back and took their chances well, whereas we were hitting the woodwork or going just wide, but you cant win games with could have been's!  Think this was the game that woke the club up for the rest of the season.

.....and as I type, the rain has turned to snow, (as forecast).  Already 1/2" on the back lawn and we have stocked up with tins of soup etc.

I fancy this weekends games may well suffer.

Matters not a jot to me  -  I don't have to go out now 'til next Monday ! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by Big J R

Had to pop up to the corner shop an hour ago.  Most snow gone.

I reckon if this weather holds, matches should be OK Saturday, unless a freeze down occurs.

LATEST.

Division 1.

Balham  4 - 2  Worcester Park.

Boncouer.  8/13/62 (Hat Trick).                         Alfie Pope.  33

James Adebayo 90                                          Joe Cheeseman 75

(courtesy Chris C.)

Edited by Big J R