Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paul Murray

aupostie

It is with deep regret, that our former Chairman and current Life President PAUL MURRAY sadly passed away today.

He will be deeply missed.

Paul Murray was well known to the local football community, and a genuine lovely man.

Everyone at Ash United FC send our thoughts to his family

Funeral details to follow when i know more

Such sad news.

Many moons ago when I presented Friday Night Football on County Sound he was always a fantastic guest who, if anything went wrong, was available at a moments notice to appear.  Always gave great value as well.

Always enjoyed bumping into him and talking about the show and laughing at some of the rubbish we said and the guests we had on.

RIP Paul and my thoughts go out to his family.

Such sad sad news, as well as being a football friend he was also a very dear friend,my family are very upset by Pauls parting but would just like to add our condolencies to Paulies family,

a truly great man who was loved by many many people.R.I.P. Paulie......Green Army. 

I only met Paul Murray on a few occasions but an absolutely lovely man who lived and breathed football and Ash United, my thoughts go out to his family.

RIP Paul Murray

#Ash United FC

#Green Army

• 2 weeks later...

It is with deep regret, that our former Chairman and current Life President PAUL MURRAY sadly passed away today.

He will be deeply missed.

Paul Murray was well known to the local football community, and a genuine lovely man.

Everyone at Ash United FC send our thoughts to his family

Funeral details to follow when i know more

Paul's funeral is on Friday 10th February at 12.15pm at Aldershot Crematorium

Archived