Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Grays Athletic

littlehampton

It's back to Ryman Premier League action this weekend at the Queen Elizabeth II Stadium, when Town extend a warm welcome to basement side Grays Athletic, in an important 'must win' match for both clubs.

Town are now clear of all cup distractions, so they can now fully focus on their main objective, qualifying for the play-offs.

Grays are never an easy touch, but they come to Donkey Lane bottom of the table, with five defeats from their last six league matches.

Whilst Town will take nothing for granted, they have turned in some great performances in recent weeks, and with only two defeats in their past 21 league matches, they will be looking to secure maximum points from this fixture.

Should be an exciting match. It's half price admission tomorrow, so come and enjoy the action, and support your local team. Best of luck to Brad and the boys!

'COME ON YOU TOWN'

Absolutely awful first half from us and the fact that Grays didn't threaten us,  tells you everything you need to about them. Second half, we were far better and scored two very good goals. Tuesday is a massive game and I'd take a point right now if I'm honest.

Andy, curious to know if you think that their 16 should have been carded for persistent fouling throughout the game, or was the ref correct in keeping his cards in his pocket for the whole game ?

Congratulations and well done to Brad and the boys on grinding out a win and three points this afternoon. It is always difficult playing against a team battling for survival, and sometimes it takes longer than expected to make quality tell, get our noses in front, and secure the end result we all hoped for. Our good run continues, and having drawn away to the league leaders last weekend, we should be confident of giving a good account of ourselves at Tonbridge on Tuesday evening.

Good to see a decent size crowd today. Well done everyone!

Absolutely awful first half from us and the fact that Grays didn't threaten us,  tells you everything you need to about them. Second half, we were far better and scored two very good goals. Tuesday is a massive game and I'd take a point right now if I'm honest.

Andy, curious to know if you think that their 16 should have been carded for persistent fouling throughout the game, or was the ref correct in keeping his cards in his pocket for the whole game ?

I don't think he wanted to use any cards today.

I enjoyed the game, I obviously enjoyed it more when we scored for 1-0, nonetheless the patience and persistence of our determined group is something we should be embracing and be proud of. They are determined to succeed and have caught the leading pack now having dragged along the lower half early season. I hope we don't blow out Spurs like last season and leave enough gas on the engine to blow strong between now and end of April. An inspiring signing or two would help, in the meantime roll on Tuesday and Tonbridge.

I enjoyed the game, I obviously enjoyed it more when we scored for 1-0, nonetheless the patience and persistence of our determined group is something we should be embracing and be proud of. They are determined to succeed and have caught the leading pack now having dragged along the lower half early season. I hope we don't blow out Spurs like last season and leave enough gas on the engine to blow strong between now and end of April. An inspiring signing or two would help, in the meantime roll on Tuesday and Tonbridge.

Spurs managed 3rd place last season.I'm sure we'll all be happy if Town finish in that position this season.

Archived