Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Osama Bin Laden

I bet LATO says he hasn't seen it just to be difficult like he did with Titanic

I bet LATO says he hasn't seen it just to be difficult like he did with Titanic

so you really can read me like a book rhodesy as you are correct and I haven't seen Munich..just as I haven't seen Titanic. Not sure what is 'being diificult' about that just happens to be the truth but then that commodity isn't always evident in rhodesworld is it.

Incidentally was near your place of work last Saturday or former place of work is it now, I am never sure what you do these days as I really am not interested.

Incidentally was near your place of work last Saturday

LATO - Do you mean the Viking Sports Ground, well that's unsurprising isn't it as you only live a stones throw away in Northolt. I am surprised though that you haven't seen 'Munich' as I would have thought it's your type of film

Incidentally was near your place of work last Saturday

LATO - Do you mean the Viking Sports Ground, well that's unsurprising isn't it as you only live a stones throw away in Northolt. I am surprised though that you haven't seen 'Munich' as I would have thought it's your type of film

Of course I don't mean Viking Sports Ground - No I mean the place where you ran up HUGE photo copying bills.

LATO - So did you come into town on 29 April to watch the Royal Wedding then

Failure to deny that you ran up HUGE photocopying bills has been taken as acknowledgement that you did!

No...and wrong thread anyway.

LATO - So what brought you into town then and the Whitehall area, was it something to do with your Saturday job and you were sent to a different branch of whoever you're working for, Pret A Manger or Subway for example

LATO - So what brought you into town then and the Whitehall area, was it something to do with your Saturday job and you were sent to a different branch of whoever you're working for, Pret A Manger or Subway for example

was there again yesterday but only for about 2 minutes....and it was job related.

LATO - It shows I can still read you like a book doesn't it, don't you mind that your Saturday job restricts you from going to games with your close chums from FoRM

LATO - It shows I can still read you like a book doesn't it, don't you mind that your Saturday job restricts you from going to games with your close chums from FoRM

1. no you can't as you are usual wide of the mark

2. no as I enjoy my job more than watching football sp it doesn't restrict me at all

3. glad to see you acknowledge the existence of FoRM

LATO - What is your job out of interest, you've got me guessing now as it must be good if you enjoy it more than watching football. From memory I don't believe you drive so is it riding shotgun for a food outlet or delivery company who have occasional deliveries in Central London hence you only being in Whitehall for two minutes on Saturday.

LATO - What is your job out of interest, you've got me guessing now as it must be good if you enjoy it more than watching football. From memory I don't believe you drive so is it riding shotgun for a food outlet or delivery company who have occasional deliveries in Central London hence you only being in Whitehall for two minutes on Saturday.

peculiar choice but no not that. In my opinion its a lot more challenging and interesting than being a 'shotgun' delivery man.

Edited by Lato