Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-August 17 )

• Photo
    Historian

• Photo
    I am Spartacus

• Photo
    Ritchie

• Photo
    Monkey8

• Photo
    TowerHamletsAdam

• Photo
    ExCalibur

• Photo
    ExLandlord (HUFC)

Photo

Division One Fixtures

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline TrevorT

TrevorT
  • At the Turnstiles
  • Foes: Other ground hoppers!

Does anyone have any news on when the Division One fixtures from February onwards will be available?

offline lazarus

lazarus
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank

Yes I do.  The remaining Div One fixtures are largely complete and will be released later today (just one query to sort out)

offline Burger!

Burger!
  • Spectator
  • Supports: Redhill FC
  • Fav. Player(s): Harry Kane
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football. BSB racing. Fishing.

Seems to be errors again in the Div 1 table again with the addition of two other teams and also the fixture list has Corinthian Casuals Reserves v Chessington and Hook as a Div one fixture, should this be a cup game?

Also fixture list is showing Div 1 clubs having two games at same kickoff time on the same day.

Pitchero software problem?

offline lazarus

lazarus
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank

You are right - it's a complete mess and if Pitchero don't get this right soon we shall have to look for another web site.  They are well aware of the problem whereby cup matches suddenly become league matches but the errors on the fixtures are something new..  The Premier Division seems to work perfectly though so it's very odd. I have reported this recurring problem on several occasions.

I have corrected this evening's fixture concerning Cor-Cas and Chessington but I will have to go through the remainder of the fixtures to put them right, which I will do asap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus