Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Division One Fixtures

TrevorT

Seems to be errors again in the Div 1 table again with the addition of two other teams and also the fixture list has Corinthian Casuals Reserves v Chessington and Hook as a Div one fixture, should this be a cup game?

Also fixture list is showing Div 1 clubs having two games at same kickoff time on the same day.

Pitchero software problem?

You are right - it's a complete mess and if Pitchero don't get this right soon we shall have to look for another web site.  They are well aware of the problem whereby cup matches suddenly become league matches but the errors on the fixtures are something new..  The Premier Division seems to work perfectly though so it's very odd. I have reported this recurring problem on several occasions.

I have corrected this evening's fixture concerning Cor-Cas and Chessington but I will have to go through the remainder of the fixtures to put them right, which I will do asap.

Archived