Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New CCL Clubs 2017/18?

The FA have stated that 6 clubs that cover our region have applied for promotion.

Middlesex County League

Cricklewood Wanderers FC

FC Deportivo Galicia

Kensington Dragons FC

Can't see Cricklewood or Kensington finishing high enough.

Surrey Elite Intermediate League

Tooting Bec FC

Virginia Water FC

Westside FC

I understand Virginia Water would prefer the Hellenic League. Can't see Westside getting high enough finish now.

Shame Horsley are not on the list.

Virginia Water wanting Hellenic shows everything that is wrong at times with this.  They are a Surrey club playing out of Windsor.  It is ridiculous.  Nothing against VW as they are not doing anything wrong.

Without casting aspersions on any potential new clubs perhaps we should remember South Kilburn. On another unrelated note I see there maybe a ref strike this weekend in adult grassroots football.

On another unrelated note I see the FA accepted AC London appeal and they play again in the cup game.

Maybe have a look who's outside before opening the door.

I repeat no aspersions cast at any application from any club

Re:- Maybe have a look who's outside before opening the door

I don't think any league can refuse promotion to a team in a promotion position with the ground grading for the next level

That is correct.  The League has no say in what clubs may be directed to it by the FA, nor over those who may be moved.

No surprise there, then, Alan !!!!  :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm watching to see if there are any applications for CCL Div 1 from 'newcomers'.

Archived