Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Havant & Waterlooville

53 seasons- I partly agree and at the same time agree with Andy as 1 man doesn't make a team.

However, one man can set the rot . We were in fine form till Scott got the most ridiculous sending off in mankind v's Burgess Hill at home. 1 down and 30 minutes to go he's sending off was poor and effected our chances of pulling back to draw or win, we haven't recovered as a team since other than the dead cat bounce at Wingate

I certainly dont blame Scott for the wheels coming off our play offs push because I wonder where we would be without him anyway. Yes it is up to the others to respond but I feel that we also need another player or two like him who have the necessary 'savvy'and leadership on the pitch to help us keep our shape, which is what I feel he does.

If our win at Havant, back in November, was one of our best team performances of the season, then our second half showing on Saturday must rank one of our worst.

Due credit to Havant, they are a quality side, strong promotion contenders, who thoroughly deserved their win with an impressive attacking display, which at times ran our defence ragged, and could have quite easily widened the margin of victory.

Whatever the reason, this was not a good day for the Town faithful. Having attracted a decent size crowd, it was a shame that we couldn't reward them with a better performance to match the occasion. Hopefully, we will see considerable improvement at Needham Market this weekend.