Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THE SSML PREMIER DIVISION TITLE RACE RUN IN

Might be all over by then.

With both clubs just having one match before they meet the title cannot be decided prior to the game, however it is possible it can be after results on Saturday 8th if results go right way on both 1st and 4th April.

Some great attendances over their way lately.

I think they do a few things with the community and it seems to be paying off in terms of the town as a whole identifying with them and getting behind them.

No mean feat in the London environs. Where most young kids want to go and watch their heroes at Arsenal or Spurs.

Hertford are a club on the up I think. Could easily play at Ryman D1N level and then build and move upwards.

I think there is scope for a club in the area (eg a Welwyn or a Hertford) to gain two promotions with some investment and support over a few seasons... many people can't afford to go Arsenal and Spurs etc now as it's bloody expensive... this is the sort of fan I think clubs need to be hooking in... easier said than done though I suppose.

I'd love to take my boy to Arsenal more but I reckon I'd do easily near £100 if I got the chance of 2 tickets which is silly money

Could be more twists and turns to come. Hertford have had their wobble. It could be London Colney's turn now. Many clubs hit the nerves when it's their title to lose. All around it's been a great season and plenty of high standard football, deserving of bigger gates. Community feel at this level appears to be the way forward.

I think that all leagues at this level are tough to get out of. The lack of promotion places from the prem mean you have to be very good and consistent to win it. What has shown though is that clubs from this level tend to stay at the level above. It's the same with Division one and personally I think the top 3 should be promoted every year, even if that means that 3 go down. Division 2 is slightly different due to the ground grading, although most teams that have gone up have done well and stayed there.