Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Great Escape on or off ????

Jab_n17

New manager, players coming, going and coming back again, no goals coincided in the last two games, great support, feel good factor back, be it for 90 mins yesterday.  Is it 9 games left to survive ? can it be done ? or will we just run out of games ? A cliche I know but WE just need to collect points and not be concerned what the other teams in the 'drop zone' do....... true ????  

Lets not get carried away. As they say,one swallow does not a summer make! :D 

With the likes of Dartford,Ebbsfleet and Maidenhead coming up,the team will need to be at their best to avoid defeat against these teams.

That leaves,in theory, 6 games left to overturn a ten point gap,which is,in my opinion,a huge ask,in anyones' terms.

If its achieved,then the gaffer should get the key to the Isle. If not,then as they say"We go again". Regroup,keep the players for next year,dont go silly on the budget and have a team that will make an assault on the Ryman title.

In other words,it would be nice but I'm not holding my breath :( 

Lets not get carried away. As they say,one swallow does not a summer make! :D

With the likes of Dartford,Ebbsfleet and Maidenhead coming up,the team will need to be at their best to avoid defeat against these teams.

That leaves,in theory, 6 games left to overturn a ten point gap,which is,in my opinion,a huge ask,in anyones' terms.

If its achieved,then the gaffer should get the key to the Isle. If not,then as they say"We go again". Regroup,keep the players for next year,dont go silly on the budget and have a team that will make an assault on the Ryman title.

In other words,it would be nice but I'm not holding my breath :(

Good to see a few on here.....well 3 of us !!!!!  :D

I totally agree 75 with all your points but as we all know teams we expect to struggle against sometimes turns up nice 'surprises' and boy do we need some now. Wouldn't it be squeaky bum time if we needed  draw or a win against Maidenhead @ HDP to survive on the last game of the season....... 

Wow, your forum has finally come alive again!

I read that 3 clubs in your league might be in trouble with ground and financial. They could get relegated if things don't improve. So you could get a reprieve (if you can get to at least 3rd bottom, more chance).

good to see you back Bill and hope this forum gets busy again......as for reprieves, Bill we'll take anything at mo lol  

Archived