Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Domestic Cup Finals Dates and Venues

Date Monday 1st May Kick Off 3.00pm

LEAGUE CHALLENGE TROPHY FINAL

Thame Rangers v London Colney

@ Biggleswade United FC

Date Wednesday 26th April Kick Off 7.30pm

DUDLEY LATHAM MEMORIAL (Premier Division) CUP FINAL

Hoddesdon Town v Wembley

@ Oxhey Jets FC

Date Wednesday 12th April Kick Off 7.45pm

DIVISION ONE CUP FINAL

Wodson Park v Langford

@ London Colney FC

Date Wednesday 19th April Kick Off 7.45pm

DIVISION TWO CUP FINAL

Mursley United v The 61FC (Luton)

@ Tring Athletic FC

Date Wednesday 5th April Kick Off 7.45pm

U25 DEVELOPMENT DIVISION CHALLENGE TROPHY FINAL

Hoddesdon Town Development v Hertford Town Development

@ St Margaretsbury FC

I have it on good authority that at least one of the clubs involved has complained about the venues...

As I understand it clubs have an opportunity to 'apply' to host a cup final and obviously these have stepped up to the plate. It would be nice if all the major ties were held at prestigious stadiums as some of the county cup games are. However finances often prevent this.

I think it is a bit disingenuous to the hosting clubs tbh. They are less fortunate than others to have a good stadium but they do their best. If they are able to host a final then they should be given an opportunity to do so as long as they can provide suitable parking, hospitality and a decent surface to play on

Yeah heard it was Hoddesdon Town fc

Incorrect Pedro

From a county cup final last night...

"Cup finals should be a spectacle for players and played on a surface that is acceptable for a game of football. Last night was a disgrace.

I feel for both sets of players who might want to get the ball down and play , instead they have to resort to ugly s**t football."

And that's from a step 7 club playing at a step 4 ground.

From a county cup final last night...

"Cup finals should be a spectacle for players and played on a surface that is acceptable for a game of football. Last night was a disgrace.

I feel for both sets of players who might want to get the ball down and play , instead they have to resort to ugly s**t football."

And that's from a step 7 club playing at a step 4 ground.

Was this the game played at Cheshunt FC?  I don't know what the state of the pitch is at right now.  But there's a lot of games being played on that pitch.  Including lower level and ladies teams.

• 1 month later...

Big one this Monday, Thame vs London Colney!

Predictions?

If LC underestimate Thame, they could be in for a shock.

Thame have their top scorer suspended, and a big game tomorrow.  It will be interesting to see where their heads are at.  

I will go for LC 4-2 Thame.

The majority of the Thame Rangers side have been with the manager for the past six years and given that they have seen off Kensington Borough, Broadfields United, Risborough Rangers, Berkhamsted and Langford (all sides above them) to reach the final then they should not be dismissed too easily.

Archived