Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 27-May 17 )

• Photo
    Carlo

• Photo
    beefcake12

• Photo
    SloughClarets

Photo

aylesbury united v ashford town

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline ashford follower

ashford follower
  • Trainee

well done to the boys winning 2 -1 could not go had to work ! a very welcome 3 points captain russ chipping in with a goal , mark with the other goal  and  a huge welcome home jack beadle !!!!!

offline Tel

Tel
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Ashford Town
  • Foes: No person supporting local football should have any foes
I think the three points guarantees Southern League football next season for Ashford

offline manurgrate

manurgrate
  • Reserves

A well deserved  victory over a good Aylesbury team. The strong wind played a big factor in the match, we were against it in the first half and restricted the Ducks to one goal and a header against the crossbar. We looked dangerous on the break, Mark scored from one of these to level the scores. We were by far the better side after the break and, but for some smart goalkeeping, could have won by a wider margin. Russ scored the winner following up a header from a corner.

In this form, there should be more victories before the end of the season. Good to see old boys Jack Beadle and Conor Moody back with the club.

offline Swifty

Swifty
  • First XI - Sub

F#ck me!  Can I get this right? Jack Beadle's back (which is what a lot of people wanted, me included) and Ginger Bobby Moore scored the winner?

Conor came back a fortnight ago and I'm also very pleased to see the return of the rugged midfielder who I never wanted to go either.

Southern League / Step 4 football confirmed for next season with the win. Well done, lads!

offline Swifty

Swifty
  • First XI - Sub

Just checked Twitter - I love the way someone wasn't too impressed with the layout of the ground on Saturday!   :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus