Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFCHSA AGM - Tuesday 16th May

Fat Tom Daley

• 1 month later...

Is the AGM open to outsiders to see what goes on?

I would also be interested in getting more involved and have sent you a message through the forums personal messaging service.

I'm sure there will be something reported later. Just a quick synopsis though.

Alex just ran through the situation from the club's perspective, what I got from that was the club is developing off the pitch but were slightly disappointed that we couldn't get it quite right on the pitch and will be looking to improve on that next season. I thought it sounded really positive and particularly liked the increased drive to make AFC Hornchurch more part of the local community.

The current committee all stood and got re-elected with a few additions for next season . Jordan, Steve and Andy did what I thought were very good presentations (although I am obviously biased!) .

Thanks to all those who turned up and to all the other fans who have contributed and supported the club through this and other seasons and hopefully going forward as well.

What do you mean not sure on the drink situation Simon?

Archived