Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

COACH TO BRIGHTLINGSEA

Dagger03

DEPARTURE TIME -  11 am

ADULTS - £15

CONCESSIONS - £10

1 - Jean Burd

2 - Pete Burd

3 - Ian

4 - Ray Stainer

5 - Lawrence

6 - Jack

7 - Scouse Stephen

8 - Pete Beatz

9 -Adrian Vincent-Jones

10 - Derek

11 - Jim's Dad - 1

12 - Jim's Dad - 2

13 - Jack (Mark Holloway's grandson)

14 - Dinamo Dave

15 -

16 - 

Hello,

It's my first post and with people using user names, I'm not sure who I've met and who I haven't.  I've only been going to watch Hornchurch for a couple of months and I don't want to take the place of anybody who's been going for a long time.

Therefore, if the coach doesn't fill please put my name down.  If it does, I'll make my own way.  I just want to make sure that nobody who's been following the Urchins longer than me ends up trying to get there by public transport or anything.

If I haven't met you, or you need any further details about me or anything, let me know.

If you do end up putting my name down, just let me know who, where, how, etc. I pay my 15 quid.

Thanks,

Stephen

Great to see as many fans go there as possible. If we get two more wins (and Haringey draw with Bowers in a few games time) then we're in the playoffs.

It also gives the chasing pack a last glimmer of hope to catch Brightlingsea if we win. Could be a good game.

DEPARTURE TIME NOW CONFIRMED - 11 AM

There are still spaces available on the coach.

Will the coach just be in the Club car park?

Don't know if I'll be able to get there early but if I do, will the bar be open?  Suppose not, especially with it being before 11.0 but was just wondering.

Archived