Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2017/18 Projections

Most of this is in the public domain now (except the final line) so here goes.

Hartley Wintney promoted, we may get Godalming Town in return.

However, we have 23 teams and need to get down to 20 for 2018/19. 
Assuming 3 up from division 1 and 3 down from premier (as expected), division 1 will lose Dorking FC (disbanding) and Epsom Athletic (self-demoting). 
Elite League winners ( Tooting Bec (at T&MUFC) or Virginia Water (at Windsor FC) ) will promote to division 1.

FC Deportivo Galicia from Middx League have applied to promote (at Bedfont Sports).

Kensington Borough have applied to transfer from SSM division 1 (moving to Bedfont & Feltham from Amersham).

Dorking Wanderers Reserves have applied to join. That could mean 20 clubs in Div 1. 

There may be some sideways movement in premier and, also, a former member club has applied to rejoin the league's premier division. 

All this subject to any FA decisions.

I am aware that one club was talking about the possibility but the League has not been made aware by either the FA or the club concerned that they have actually requested a transfer to the Premier Division.  That doesn't mean it hasn't happened, of course.

I am aware that one club was talking about the possibility but the League has not been made aware by either the FA or the club concerned that they have actually requested a transfer to the Premier Division.  That doesn't mean it hasn't happened, of course.

That is why I have not mentioned the said club.

I can't pretend I like this. 

I wonder how many more twists we'll see.

All I'm going to say is, that I had a long and very interesting chat with a MVDC Councillor last week.  Surprising what you can learn !!

All I'm going to say is, that I had a long and very interesting chat with a MVDC Councillor last week.  Surprising what you can learn !!

I bet they are not happy.......

I bet they are not happy.......

Wait and see young Burgs.  Many more paper mites to emerge out of the book yet, me-thinks !

Archived