Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay v ETFC

DerekR

I have not commented yet.

A good team performance but the players know that.

An excellent ref, I thought, and the lino at the road end was also good.

But what a goal by Billericay. No goalkeeper could have saved that as it came from out of the blue. It must be their goal of the season.

Day spoilt by cold beer. Why do clubs consider that all beer must be served cold?

Agree ST. The supporters have a huge part to play, it was evident that our genuine support Out voiced the large plastic Billericay' contingent on Saturday . It'll be interesting to see how many turn up at their next home game, although it is a local derby v in form Canvey.

But let's get numbers to our game Saturday

Prepare yourselves.....

This: 

is what non-league footballers will put themselves through for money. The looks on some of their faces says it all.

Some people have so much more money than sense - please don't let this happen to our club!

• 1 month later...

I see that Billericay have re-vamped their squad by signing a raft of players from the top tier of the non-league pyramid. On paper it is now very much a National League side. They've also got Ian Hendon on board as Director of Football. The wage bill has risen to a mere £25k/week. For me, the only reason why they might not win the league will be Mr. Tamplin keeping himself as manager. Whilst he may have done wonders for the club and community financially, signing players based on whether he feels they give-off the right 'energy' is a little too eccentric. His team talks really didn't seem to inspire the team last season either. Still, it will certainly bring a spotlight to the Ryman Prem in 2017/18.