Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

11th-14th Midweek Match Thread

Tuesday 11th April

Premier Division

Bedfont Sports v Westfield

Knaphill v Colliers Wood United 7.30pm

Middx FA Senior Cup Semi Final

Hanworth Villa v Hampton & Richmond Borough 7.30pm

Wednesday 12th April

Division 1

AC London v South Park Reserves

Cove v Ash United

Epsom Athletic v Redhill

Friday 14th April

Premier Division

Epsom & Ewell v Colliers Wood United 1pm

Tuesday 11th April RESULTS

Premier Division

Bedfont Sports 3-3 Westfield

Knaphill 3-3 Colliers Wood United 

Middx FA Senior Cup Semi Final

Hanworth Villa 1-3 Hampton & Richmond Borough 

Wednesday 12th April LATEST

Division 1

AC London ?-? South Park Reserves

Cove 1-2 Ash United (Hardy, Cairns)

Epsom Athletic 0-10 Redhill (Hart 3, Kedze 3 (2 pens), Marks, Snadden, Murphy 2)

Wednesday 12th April RESULTS

Division 1

AC London 7-2 South Park Reserves FT

Cove 1-2 Ash United (Hardy, Cairns) FT

Epsom Athletic 0-12 Redhill (Hart 3, Kedze 3 (2 pens), Marks 2, Snadden, Murphy 2, Campbell) FT

Sad to see that sort of scoreline, good luck to the guys at Epsom Athletic, I know its been a long, long season for them.

From what I understand it was not the usual keeper and after the first three that went in a tad easy a club record score was being talked about, but I take my hat off to the Epsom lads they came out in the second half and were full of encouragement for each other and put on a better game, Redhills forward pace was always going to cause problems and the keeper got better and better pulling of some great saves including a penalty save and the follow ups to keep the ball out and the 20 or so travelling fans gave a nod of appreciation despite it meaning our youth team defender had his first 1st team spot kick saved. Epsom kept on playing to the end and never resorted to rough house stuff. At the end while we were walking back to the clubhouse an Epsom chap wished the Redhill fan good luck for next season as we walked past him, that was a nice touch, hope they bounce back.

Cove 1 Ash Utd 2

Decent game infront of a decent Div1 crowd

Cove played very well in the first half & totally deserved their lead which they took in at half time. Ash in the second half changed it around abit which saw them take control off the game & scored 2 good goals to take all the points home

Friday 14th April.

Premier Division

Epsom & Ewell   0  -  1   Colliers Wood United. Embalo  (90 minutes + 2).

(Courtesy Chris C.)

Decided to take in a Conference game.

What an error.  The good news was due to a promotion Woking were doing it cost me £10 instead of £31 for me and my eldest.  The bad news is that the game was truly awful.  One shot on goal all game and that was a penalty.  Give me CCL crash bang wallop every day of the week !

Decided to take in a Conference game.

What an error. The good news was due to a promotion Woking were doing it cost me £10 instead of £31 for me and my eldest. The bad news is that the game was truly awful. One shot on goal all game and that was a penalty. Give me CCL crash bang wallop every day of the week !

CCL game today was very scrappy as well. Not a great watch. Looking forward to seeing the match reports though

CCL game today was very scrappy as well. Not a great watch. Looking forward to seeing the match reports though

Looking forward to getting my eyesight back to write ours  :D

Epsom & Ewell 0-1 Wood - Report here - http://wibbandune.simplesite.com/417806001

Epsom's more comprehensive offering here - http://www.eefconline.co.uk/Fix2016.17-57.html

Archived