Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harlow Town v Enfield Town

Harry was my man of the match. Battled for everything. If he didn't win a header, then he would be chasing after the ball to try and get it back. Was there for the first goal, but I'm sure it was an own goal. However, let him have it for putting their defender under pressure. Cracking second goal and never let their defenders have time on the ball.

Cracking result.

I thought the whole team performed well today against a team hell bent on kicking lumps out of our players.. There was only one team in it from start to finish. The travelling Towners were nice and vocal. . Seemed more like a home game..Anyone see what the pony tailed sub did to Shults? Definitely a marked man, the Harlow boys seemed to kick him whenever they got the  chance

Roll on Saturday.

What an enjoyable afternoon for all involved with the Town! Huge credit to Brad, his management team and the whole squad of players for keeping this impressive run of wins going - whatever happens on Saturday you're a credit to the club.

First half I thought was quite even but we outplayed Harlow in the second. Some unsavoury incidents towards the end but I think a few of their players simply lost their cool on a difficult afternoon - never nice to see your dream of promotion die and I expect them to be back up there next season. David Hughes & Stanley Muguo remain very good players and I'm glad we didn't see the best of Alex Read!

Hope Harry's ok after the 'rugby' tackle around his neck - would have been a red card even for the egg chasers!

What an enjoyable afternoon for all involved with the Town! Huge credit to Brad, his management team and the whole squad of players for keeping this impressive run of wins going - whatever happens on Saturday you're a credit to the club.

Well said Anfield Towner, I am sure everyone agrees with your comments. It has been a great Easter weekend for our Club, and there is every chance of more to come. I would like to take this opportunity to wish Brad and our players the best of luck against Leiston and, hopefully, in the Ryman Play Off Semi-Final. Sadly I will miss these matches as we fly out to Tenerife tomorrow, and will be away 18-29 April. Will be keeping close tabs on our progress and, fingers crossed, will be back in time for the Play Off Final. See you there! COYT

Without doubt we are on a crescendo of a wave in form. We are buzzing adrenaline is still flowing. Bradley will know we have lots to do still. We have Leiston to play at home and a Wingate face Dulwich, for all their Billions Sky Sports couldn't have a better Super 'Saturday ' than that.

Enjoy our 4-5 days of dreaming then we got to go again both on and off the field, every supporter has its role to play, whether helping out the club or talking us up and bringing friends neighbors and family members to their club for the final push. C'Mon!!!!!!!

LS - I think that is correct only in some scenarios. Tell me if I am wrong. Dulwich has 77 points, a goal difference of 31 and has scored 86 goals.

ETFC has 75 points, a goal difference of 29 and has scored 85 goals.

So if Dulwich draws with Wingate 0-0 they would have 78 points, a goal difference of 31 (unchanged) and 86 goals (also unchanged).

If ETFC wins 2-0 they would have 78 points, a goal difference of 31 and 87 goals scored. I agree with your prognosis in this case, BUT what if ETFC wins 2-0 and Dulwich draws 1-1. They too would have same points and goal difference and same goals scored. Who knows what would happen in this case, but if they draw 2-2 they would have scored one more goal than ETFC, So on the basis that the Ryman League uses points, then goal difference and then goals scored, Dulwich would remain in third position.

If my assumption about goals scored is correct there are many other scenarios with an ETFC win and a Dulwich draw, some of which would see ETFC in third position and others would favour Dulwich.

If the League does not use goals scored when points and goal difference are the same what do they use?

Obviously a better outcome would be ETFC to win and Wingate to win.

If teams are level on points the pecking order is:

(1) Goal difference

(2) Goals scored

(3) Number of wins

(4) Head to head record

If still level, and the order the teams finish has relevance  

(5) Play off at a neutral venue

Therefore, if it finishes Enfield Town 2 Leiston 0 and

Dulwich draw 0-0, Enfield Town finish 3rd having scored more goals

Dulwich draw 1-1, Enfield Town finish 3rd having won one more game than Dulwich

Dulwich draw 2-2 or higher, Dulwich finish 3rd having scored more goals

Thank you to The Traveller for his comprehensive answer. I thought Goals Scored would come into the equation but I had no idea what criteria are used if teams still cannot be separated after that.

Let's hope that we win on Saturday and we can then worry about what that means for the playoffs depending on the

Wingate - Dulwich match.

I will be at a football match in Melbourne on Saturday but my mind will be 12,000 miles away. Good Luck to my home Town.