Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town V Leiston

Just realised that Littlehampton is on his hols so, as the silence on here is killing me, I thought that I'd start the thread. This time last week, the game that worried me the most out of the last three was Harlow on Monday. Needn't have worried as we were excellent, so now only Leiston to go. It's a strange one to predict as they need to chase it so, in my opinion, we have to do what we do which is go at them and play for the win. If we sit back and try to defend what we have, i fear that it could be our downfall. The support over the last 4 - 5 games has been loud and immense and I think that the players have been lifted by it. Let's be loud and proud tomorrow !

COYT !

Edited by SeasideTowner

Good luck to Brad and the boys today from 12,000 miles away. I have just got home from watching a match today here in Melbourne and my team won 6-0. Just hoping for a win from ETFC, doesn't have to be as big a score as that. All the very best. I hope the crowd is massive.

Some really good football today between two good sides. Leiston are decent and looked good on the break. Their goalkeeper is very good. Second half became more scrappy and a draw was prob fair result. I thought Karl played excellent and Dernell really worked hard in the first half causing their two experienced centre backs loads of problems....unlucky not to score with his header...

Dulwich is going to be a real cracking occasion. Two top sides - either side could win! I predict 3000 crowd at least... not sure what their capacity is... think it's around this figure?