Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town V Leiston

Well done to everybody involved in the season.To finish 4th showed great strength of character.Both from the management and the players.Thought the players were a bit tense and quiet yesterday (as were the crowd).Probably the worst we've played for some time,but we did what we had to do.I thought our talented midfield duo were somewhat nullified by the 'trufty' hard playing surface yesterday.I know that with the amount of games played at the stadium it is hard to keep the playing surface pristine but it seems that it hasn't been watered much lately.Certainly not as often as previously at the ground.A pitch that is difficult to get the ball down and play good football on could have cost us dearly yesterday.

Also at least half a dozen people got hit hard again by balls being smashed into the stand from the opposition 'warming up'.What these teams think they can gain by this sort of 'sunday park football' preparation i can't being to think!.Leistons reserve keeper spent most of the time before the game smashing free-kicks into an empty net.Or into the stand mostly.Two people even got struck through the net by the ball! .This is a claim waiting to happen.We either need to cordon off the stands behind the goal until the players go into the changing rooms shortly before the game (and at half-time) or make sure the opposition players warm up at the other end of the ground! (I don't know why that doesn't happen currently).Also balls being smashed at the back of the stand by youngsters is still a big annoyance.Lets try to put up some practice goals for them behind the stands.

Good luck to everyone on thursday.Probably the two biggest games in the clubs history coming up .If we win them. ;)

Massive achievement to get that 4th place given where we were not that long ago - all a bit nervous yesterday but Dulwich scoring certainly calmed the crowd a bit. Social Media plays a big part these days, no matter how much managers like to say they concentrate only on their own game.

So, fingers crossed for Thursday - I'm sure everybody will be up for it and, with the form we're in, there's no reason why we can't go there and win.

Any news on where tickets will be available and whether it's recommended that we get them in advance? I know Dulwich have said it's not all ticket but I'd hate for any of our fans to turn up and not get in!

Come on you Town!

It was a good day to have an off day yesterday, get it out of our system. We looked nervy considering how well we've been playing lately. Only point of note regarding the game was Bobby's goal, great finish. I'm happier that we are away for the semi final as we seem to play a better, tighter game away from Donkey Lane.

Roll on Thursday

Booked my Tickets. Buzzing!

Me too, just in case. The next three days are gonna be murder, can't wait!

Me three.