Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Toolstation NCEL Match Review 2016/17 #69Eastmond to stay with Sutton

FF News

Westella

Sutton United have announced that Craig Eastmond has signed a new two-year contract, keeping him at the club until April 2019.

Manager Paul Doswell was delighted with the news: “Craig’s been excellent since signing here, and his partnership with Bedsi Gomis and Nicky Bailey has been a huge part of the team’s success over the last two seasons.

“He’s very settled here, and is very popular amongst the whole squad. Craig is amongst fourteen other players who are contracted to the club for next season, and the continuity of this group of players is fantastic.”

For his part, Eastmond was delighted to sign an extension to his contract: “The last two seasons for me and the team have been brilliant, and I believe we can keep improving and push for League Two football during these next two years of my deal.

“We see the support base getting better and better, and the atmosphere this season has also improved massively. I still remain very ambitious, and believe the club can continue to help and improve me”.

Source: www.thenationalleague.org.uk

Source

Archived