Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Skipper commits to Ravens

FF News

Bromley have announced that club captain and England C international Jack Holland has signed a new deal at Hayes Lane.

Fans` favourite Holland, started his career with Bromley`s youth section before being scouted by Crystal Palace where he went on to spend four years with the Eagles.

Holland returned to Bromley permanently in 2013 and since then has gone on to make over 200 appearances for The Ravens.

Manager Neil Smith said: “It’s great news for the club. Jack has come in as captain this year under difficult circumstances and has led from the front and has been a fantastic ambassador for the club. To have come through the youth section and now captain and lead the first-team in the National League is a fantastic achievement and shows what is possible.”

Holland added: “I wanted to stay, this is a club that is close to my heart, before we had even sat down to talk I knew I would sign again, it’s great to finally announce it.

“The fans have been incredible throughout my time at the club. I hope I’ve shown week in week out that I give 100%. Seeing the fans travel up and down the country following the club always amazes me/ There are still big things to come for our football club and I’m delighted to be playing my part”.

Source: www.thenationalleague.org.uk

Source

Archived