Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Thurrock v Hx ryman North play off Wed 26th Apr

urchinman1961

This tie finely poised the hosts will be favourites they are the form side and will be looking for revenge from last season honours shared this season home or away advantage goes out of the window potentially could be a long night I'm going for pens crowd 700 +

Think Thurrock have had the easier run-in but they looked good when we played them earlier in the season at their place. Hate pens so I'm going to go for a tense 2-3 to hornchurch. If it goes to pens cane someone let me know the score as i wont be watching crowd as per Urchinman

Unfortunately won’t be able to make tonight or the final should we progress. All you urchins that are going cheer the lads home.

COYU :unsure:

Think Thurrock have had the easier run-in but they looked good when we played them earlier in the season at their place. Hate pens so I'm going to go for a tense 2-3 to hornchurch. If it goes to pens cane someone let me know the score as i wont be watching crowd as per Urchinman

I didn't see any of the penalties when Liverpool won the European Cup in Istanbul.  I took my glasses off at half time in anticipation of another humiliating half, but after the two quick goals I thought I'd better not put them back on, so missed all three of the goals in normal time as well.

After we scored our first two pens and Milan had missed one, I thought, I'm being silly here.  Came all this way and I'm completely missing us winning the European Cup.  Put my glasses back on and up stepped John Arne Risse to miss his pen.  Never wore glasses at a match for a few years after that.

Anyway, onto tonight.  I reckon Jimmy gave them a kick up the arse on Saturday that they needed and we'll be back to our best.  2-0 to the Ornchurch.

Archived