Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message from Colin

Fat Tom Daley

Hi All,

Here's a message from Colin which has been put on the website

http://www.afchornchurch.com/2017/04/28/a-message-from-colin/

----

Firstly, I would like to thank the supporters for their continued support home and away throughout season. We are all disappointed with Wednesday’s performance and result as we have fallen short of our aim of promotion.

From a club perspective, off the field we are now in a position of strength and are now not in debt to anyone. Over the season, there has been a feel good factor around the club and we have been moving in the right direction, assisted by fantastic work by Jordan and the Supporters’ Association.

From a personal point of view, I stepped aside to bring Alex Sharp in who has done a fantastic job, but it hasn’t affected my determination to bring success to the club. We now need to go away and lick our wounds but before we pack up for the summer there is an important final match at the club.

On Friday 12th May, we shall be having a testimonial game for our club captain Elliot Styles who has been a fantastic servant to the club. Elliot as a man has been the most committed player we have had at the club whilst also conducting himself in the highest manner. I urge all supporters to get down to the Bridge to support a man who has given his all for the club.

After the testimonial game, we shall also be having our presentation night where the Players’ Player of the Year and AFCHSA Player of the Year shall be announced. Our top goal scorer Leon McKenzie will be DJ and it should be a fantastic evening.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 12th.

Colin

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully we'll have a good turnout on Friday - it will be the last chance to see Hornchurch play this season and it would be good to acknowledge Elliot's contribution to the club.

Hopefully we'll have a good turnout on Friday - it will be the last chance to see Hornchurch play this season and it would be good to acknowledge Elliot's contribution to the club.

Try 'Exlax', Cuppa.

Usually great for a really good 'turn out'  !!  

:ph34r:

Archived