Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Manager Movement.

Posting on this forum shows those who care.

A simple solution is we all take up the monthly Tifosy season ticket options, spreading the cost over a year , guaranteeing membership, donating all in one.

Any other ideas put in writing to the club so board members read them , they'll quite rightly ignore remarks on here.

And if passion is overflowing put yourself forward to championing a task at the club to share the workload and/or add expertise

Posting on this forum shows those who care.

A simple solution is we all take up the monthly Tifosy season ticket options, spreading the cost over a year , guaranteeing membership, donating all in one.

Any other ideas put in writing to the club so board members read them , they'll quite rightly ignore remarks on here.

And if passion is overflowing put yourself forward to championing a task at the club to share the workload and/or add expertise

I have emailed my views and ideas to a board member and eagerly await their reply. But why they should ignore comments on here I do not know? This a very serious and supportive board, unlike many others, showing, as you say yourself, "those who care". Surely you didn't mean to contradict yourself?

Got an immediate reply from board member, he's listened, and we're talking.

So much for some people's experience!

Edited by WXEn8

Quite happy to make a donation, could an option be added to membership? Or could I double my yearly direct debit?

Financial Contribution To Support Enfield Town FC

As a supporters owned club the continued success of Enfield Town FC on and off the field depends most of all on us the clubs supporters.

Supporters like you currently donate over £700 a month through our monthly contribution scheme that helps meet the costs of running our club. And many of you have done this since we were formed in 2001.

We are hoping to increase that monthly total to £1,000 this season which will help improve the finances available to provide Bradley with the budget he needs to mount a serious promotion challenge and improve the pitch which were the two main priorities identified by supporters last season.

We know that not everyone will be able to make a financial contribution at this time. Please give whatever you can whether its £5 or £50 a month, it will all help to ensure our club is successful. this is on web under documents to download,  season tickets  and open contribution to etfc  

Contradiction?? In football you'll find contradictions occur quite regularly as ideas in the sport crossover to many considerations. So yep but not unusual.

However, just because people care doesn't mean their opinions and suggestions are viable.

I'm pretty relieved the club doesn't run itself off a fans forum, that's just daft.

I'm repeating my self but any suggestions should be made directly to the board, backed up with facts, business plans and a will to champion any new idea. I know that the already volunteer operating board need more doers rather than more tasks, if this makes sense?

Many intentions are good, but we sometimes forget the majority also have full time jobs and family's

Just posted my E.T.F.C 12th Man documentation, not as much as I would have liked to commit to, but every little helps eh? :top: