Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Burger review.....

Burger!

So here it is, my round up of the catering scene in Div one.

Biggest disappointment was Banstead/AC London, although having a great bar/social area no Burgers were available or anything hot, missing out on a income stream here guys, only slight redeeming point was a plate full of Cheese and Onion rolls for sale at the bar, AC provided nothing but at least the Banstead bar was open, wonder if this was the reason why AC bumped the gate entrance up by an extra £2 or was it because they knew Redhill  bought good numbers along?

Highly commended;

In no particular order,

South Park res.

Chessington and Hook, individualy wrapped and Page even walks them out to you!

Epsom                             Page doing her stuff again!

and this season winner goes to.....

Sheerwater !

Ticked all the right boxes and matched the high standard of the Kiln Brow Burger!

Well done!

As someone who enjoys a pint or two, alongwith a bit of tuck, I've been more than happy with the clubhouse facilities at the vast majority of grounds we go to. A lot of good people have been very hospitable and friendly, including the ones who have to try to do pretty much everything!

One stands out by a mile for me, Worcester Park, fantastic choice of food, and not only a choice of beers but a choice of bars to drink them in!

Whilst they have a busy youth section, and there are quite a few youngsters around matchdays, that is to their credit and I can go to the "racing" bar if needed.

I must take in a few more away games next season then. The CC sounds a much better bet than the Essex Senior League for refreshments. It's quite rare there to find hot food or a bar.

Of course, the question of the quality and the cost of food refereshments at the new Meadowbank stadium in Mill Lane, Xxxxxxx is something yet to be discovered.

Mustard could be at extra cost, allegedly !!  :ph34r:

:bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

Archived