Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New beginnings

Tango Man

Been ages since anyone posted on here but now Windsor have switched to the Hellenic why not give it another go. Not just for the first team but for the excellent youth set up as well and for all things Hellenic

Hope all goes well for you.

Seems like ages since I've been over to Stag Meadow.

A bit in the doldrums these days since the demise/destruction of Dorking F.C. last season.  (Am I allowed to use the 'D' word on your forum ?)

Mine and my family's regards to anyone who see Stotty next.

I would have thought the Hellenic Premier would be a better league for Windsor,in that there are a number of derby games for the team and probably less mileage to do.

What do others think?

Hello All,

Bracknell fan of over 20 years here. Also spent over 11 years on the committee.

I think it's a great move. Local games against Ascot, Binfield, Bracknell and others such as Flackwell, Thatcham, Woodley not too far away.

Travelling West to Gloucestershire, you'll get friendly welcomes at Longlevens and Brimscombe & Thrupp. Longlevens getting a few comments of another old forum as friendliest welcome last year.

I have no idea how CoCo is run but Hellenic is certainly a very well run league.

Duds

Good luck Windsor.

Had some good trips with The Wood to Stag Meadow.

Who can ever forget that 4-5 cup tie?

Nice club, great pitch and fair supporters (well the ones I met at least).

We will miss you. CC

Well said Chris and much appreciated I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing the ex Ascot lads with Bracknell next season presuming they're still there. Ascot certainly went downhill results wise sadly last season after they and then the managerial team left . I know a few watch whoever is at home on the Tues night . The tie up with the Cox Green Academy seems to be paying off for Windsor with a few lads coming through to play first team football. Hopefully exciting times ahead for our local clubs

Archived