Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Season Signings & Rumours

Is a bit of a joke really but can't be helped when a team pulls out at this stage. Be interesting to see how St Neots Res do in Div 1 it could be quite a challenge for them as they didn't do too well in Div 2 last season. But they have amazing facilities so sure they can attract some decent players, if they haven't already signed elsewhere at this stage of pre-season!

I'd be interested to know why they have folded, it's a shame as they are a long established club. Bicknell managed Leighton and after he left there was a difficult phase where a squad didn't really exist. Padbury also folded the season after he left and Ampthill were relegated after a disastrous season following his move.

Seems to be a problem if an entire squad plays for a manager rather than a club. I personally prefer it when players have an attachment to the local community

I'd be interested to know why they have folded, it's a shame as they are a long established club. Bicknell managed Leighton and after he left there was a difficult phase where a squad didn't really exist. Padbury also folded the season after he left and Ampthill were relegated after a disastrous season following his move.

Seems to be a problem if an entire squad plays for a manager rather than a club. I personally prefer it when players have an attachment to the local community

True and i agree. A lot of non league football players follow the same manager from club to club.

I'd be interested to know why they have folded, it's a shame as they are a long established club.

See my post of 20th July at 8.26pm. As I see it it's a lack of committee, nothing to do with players.

Edited by FootballMK

If it is the ex Kentish Town FC striker Lee Scott then yes and a decent striker he was.

Middlesex Division One West new team St Panteleimon FC who are groundsharing at North Greenford United FC this season and who they drew with 1 1 in a recent pre season friendly are signing top players left right and center and there latest signing is the ex EDGWARE TOWN, Ashford Town, Northwood and Hanwell Town striker JAVONNE MOLLOY. Watch this space.....