Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Scott and Samir join Brad

Andy has been around this standard for a long time I have a lot of confidence that they will get it right... Scott and Harold will be missed but are certainly not irreplaceable... I just hope Karl signs up as I believe he has enormous potential....Also we might see the best of Tyler now Brads gone he might actuallyget to play in his best position ...

I'm gutted that Brad has left and that last year' team is breaking up. Five players stepping up a level demonstrates how strong we were.

What pleases me are the messages posted by Brad and the players leaving - it shows what a special club we have, and this will attract players.

Now is the time to unite behind the new management team .. the note from Andy is encouraging that some of last season's team will remain.

Hopefully the incredible support that was on show in the last months of the season can continue from the start of this one.

Can't wait to hear about players staying and new ones joining.

Anyone else surprised at Ryan Doyle joining Cheshunt .. would have been great to see him return ...?

andy have I not just said that why do we expect the team to stay when plays want to move on TO BETTER THEMSELF  cory for one !!!!!!!!!

But apart from Corey.Most of our players that have left for a higher level have hardly played for their new club and some have even returned back to Enfield Town afterwards.The grass is not always greener.Let everyone go that wants to and try to get players in with equal or better quality.And who will hopefully be more loyal to the club and the new manager than those drifting away.

Archived