Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billy's gone to ....

SeasideTowner

With Carl and Harry sure to go too that could be the whole team gone... god knows what the new management team make of us now... Did he call ETFC ambitious ... what a shambles ... they would be quite within their rights to walk away now... as for Quinton .. what an absolute #### obviously has no contacts outside of Enfield ... hope you get all you deserve ....

With Carl and Harry sure to go too that could be the whole team gone... god knows what the new management team make of us now... Did he call ETFC ambitious ... what a shambles ... they would be quite within their rights to walk away now... as for Quinton .. what an absolute #### obviously has no contacts outside of Enfield ... hope you get all you deserve ....

Actually, if you look at the Braintree forum you'll see that he's also signed a few other Ryman Prem players including Xavier Vidal and George Sykes. He's assembling a decent little squad. I guess it shows that Brad has a larger budget at Braintree.

Having already made a similar point myself. THeop, I have no bother in agreeing with you. The new management have every right to walk a away, as in any ones language they have been sold a pup.  But hopefully they will stay on and pull something out of the fire. If they do it will would be far more than BQ achieved. If not you be may be seeing the demise of EFTC.

For them to form a team at this late stage, to get us out of this mess, will be a miracle.

It is very worrying that so little is coming out of the club. For BG it must be like having a millionaire running the club.

I was actually aware of the other signings CC but one player from a club dosn't really harm them... how on earth assembling a Ryman league squad to challenge for a national league place makes sense I do not know.... Either Braintree are sighing lower class players on the cheap or Quinton is clueless of what talent is available in the National league level...

not saying a thing .....but you are right we should have put the good players on a 3 month contract before the season ended would they have gone ??????? would  Braintree paid  for all these players ????? maybe not while on contract  but what would i know .Need some answers and need them now we are a supporters owned club we own the club we should be told :argue:  directors what's going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Brad has only taken with him players he signed for the town.

They obviously like his style of management and play and wish to remain loyal to him

The only player that brad signed that looks like he will stay is super Mickey Parcell.

Now i think moving forward we will see a totally different style of play maybe more physical and possibly a few current and ex Chesham players.

Nothing wrong with that if you remember how they use there physical side to out muscle us in the cup.

Onwards and uowards.

[quote name="4wembleyfinals" post="2034557" timestamp="1497652007"

we may be seeing the demise of EFTC.

For them to form a team at this late stage, to get us out of this mess, will be a miracle.

Late stage? It's the 17th June!!

Players at this level are more loyal to managers than clubs, and this has always been the case - I know you are old enough to remember the likes of Ted Hardy taking the likes of George Brooks and John Knapman from club to club. If players want to stay with a manager they know and trust, then let them. I suspect that National League South may be a step too far for some of them anyway.

Let us all stop panicking. Andy Leese has plenty of time to put a decent squad together; this is undoubtedly happening as we speak.

Sorry BG but at 80+ I find my typing is not up to standard. You may notice that

N is next M!!!!. Fortunately my PA used to do all my typing when I worked. I never

had a PC until I was in my late sixties. Today I was on my way to the West End and

didn't have time to amend it. So thanks I hate being illiterate.

You would have noticed that I always have to edit my entries. Yes I do know it's

Mickey, Thanks for pointing out to me so that we can carry on our friendly Feud

which I enjoy.

im not on here to make enemies but one thing I noticed you agreed with others on heresaying that players go but had a go at me for saying the same !!!!! yes I didn't want any players to go but hay that's life in the lower leagues players come players go  they will be back when they get splinters on there a**e's when they are not playing or cant handle the heat

High BG, I am sorry if you feel I am having a go at you.

I fully accept that like me you want to see a good out come for the club. I'm afraid I might have expressed my views a little strongly, for which I apologise.

That's what becomes of arguing points of fiscal law for over 40 yrs. One always expects to be proved right.

I hope you will accept this in the manner in which it is given  

yes I didn't want any players to go but hay that's life in the lower leagues 

As an avid reader of many of the postings on this site (all forums), you were quick to point out a spelling error so to even things up surely your post should have read hey and not the grass that is used for grazing by many animals   :P  

Archived