Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New ground sponsor for BottesfordMargate boss over the moon with transfer business so far

FF News

Bottesford Town have announced that they have secured a four-year sponsorship deal with local company Birkdale as their stadium

Margate Boss Steve Watt admits he is “over the moon” with his player recruitment at Hartsdown Park this summer and is looking forward to starting pre-season training next week.

The Blues have added Lee Prescott and Tom Mills to their ranks this weekend and Watt is delighted to have secured their services ahead of the 2017/18 season. Mills joined the Gate revolution on Friday afternoon from Maidstone United and Watt knows exactly what he will bring to Hartsdown Park.

“Tom is in my opinion one of the best full backs in Non-League football and should be playing in the Football League. I had the pleasure of playing with him for three years at Maidstone and he is an unbelievable talent”.

“Obviously we have Tom Wynter in that position as well but both of them can play centre-half and when we signed Wynter we had one eye on him playing there anyway but when the opportunity to sign someone like Mills comes available you have to take that opportunity and that’s we have done”.

Watt who will take charge of his first full season as a Manager is looking forward to an exciting season at Hartsdown Park.

“I think you need to have a look at the team and go through them and see that all of these boys are winners and have that winning mentality which is what you need at any club and certainly something we need here after last season”.

​The Blues kick start their pre-season friendlies in just two weeks’ time as they travel to Deal Town on Saturday 8th July with kick off at 1pm.

Source: www.thenationalleague.org.uk

Source

Archived