Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New ground sponsor for BottesfordDefender Williams pens new Harriers deal

FF News

Bottesford Town have announced that they have secured a four-year sponsorship deal with local company Birkdale as their stadium

Kidderminster Harriers have confirmed that defender Tyrone Williams has agreed a new deal with the club.    

Williams is the club’s longest-serving player, an academy graduate who first signed professional terms in 2013.

Since earning a contract, he has racked up considerable first-team experience both at Aggborough and out on loan, where he’s had spells with the likes of Hednesford Town, Redditch United and Stourbridge.

His first-team debut with Harriers came in early 2016 and, heading into 2017/18, Williams has more than sixty appearances to his name.

His new deal keeps him at Aggborough until the end of the current campaign.

With his immediate future sorted out, Williams explained that he’s now focused on doing more of the same in 2017/18.

He told the club`s official website: “I was glad to finally get it sorted and it’s already not long until we’re back!

“I’m ready to go again.

“There have been many ups and downs since I’ve been here but we’re on the rise now and that’s the main thing.

“I had to be patient but I am getting game time now and hopefully that can continue.

“The aim is always to play every game but the competition is high and that’s why we did so well last season.”

The players are due back at Aggborough shortly and will undergo a lengthy and thorough pre-season.

That’s not to say they’ll all take a hammering from first minute to last each and every day, though.

Williams went on to praise the tailored pre-season programme that he’s looking forward to starting.

He added: “It’s about coming back and getting fit, not just running!

“You never stop learning on and off the pitch and the gaffer wants us to keep doing what we’re doing.

“I’m glad we’ve been able to keep a few of the lads from last season and hopefully we can give it another go”.

Source: www.thenationalleague.org.uk

Source

Archived