Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is this forum still going?

Where have all the Ashford fans gone?  Is no news, good news?

Much the ame all round on this site, Spirit.

I think Social Media, Twatter and the like is to blame.

Hi. No news is no news. Well, not quite true - sadly, the club was recently broken into the night after a big event (including fruit machines smashed to pieces and charity tins emptied) and about £8,000 was stolen.

It's very quiet at the mo (the first trials / training session take place this Saturday and we don't find out our league fixtures until tomorrow week). To give an example, I emailed and texted the club last week for details on the club membership renewal and cost and still haven't heard anything.

There were only about a dozen hardy souls on here at most, but now very few people post on this forum - me and a handful of others. In complete contrast, the club's Facebook site is a real hive of activity.

PS to Big J R - I hate to say it, but you need to amend your tag line due to Dorking FC disappearing, sadly.

Hi. No news is no news. Well, not quite true - sadly, the club was recently broken into the night after a big event (including fruit machines smashed to pieces and charity tins emptied) and about £8,000 was stolen.

It's very quiet at the mo (the first trials / training session take place this Saturday and we don't find out our league fixtures until tomorrow week). To give an example, I emailed and texted the club last week for details on the club membership renewal and cost and still haven't heard anything.

There were only about a dozen hardy souls on here at most, but now very few people post on this forum - me and a handful of others. In complete contrast, the club's Facebook site is a real hive of activity.

PS to Big J R - I hate to say it, but you need to amend your tag line due to Dorking FC disappearing, sadly.

My Tag Line will remain, though MAY change to Coirinthian Casuals due to certain family circumstances.  The club you mentioned above is now referred to as Xxxxxxx F.C., to avoid the wrath of certain solicitors.  :ph34r:

:bolt:

You could take an interest in us if you like. We need the support, and we don't bite!    ;)

I remember the look on my wife's face when driving through Dorking and telling her I was about to show her a massive, erm, male chicken - she'd never seen that roundabout before!

I don't suppose Lazarus would mind !

Incidently, that 'cock' that you refer too did cause a lot of riotous controversy in the local press when it was first suggested.

• 5 weeks later...

Season hasn't started yet  ;)

Archived