Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bentley

Richard C

Who is putting this "Jacko went because he wasn't going to be captain," [****!!****] around?

There are plenty of reasons why he went when he did, and that certainly is not one of them! Show the man a bit more respect than that.

As for Bentley? He gave us a great season where he proved his fitness to play at this level. He is not an [****!!****], (plenty of those still at the club.) and he was uncertain as to what to do about re-signing until the day he left. As Wobbly Wayne has said, "what more do you want?"

Quote:
Andy Y. (G&NFC) said:
Who is putting this "Jacko went because he wasn't going to be captain," [****!!****] around?

That would be me. Someone in my family speaks to Jacko alot,don't believe me if you don't want to,but it's what was said..

Oh no! That bloke in the pub who has never been to Stonebridge Road has been spouting off again.....

.....THE CAPTAINCY THING IS DEFINATELY B******S!

JACKO TOLD ME HIMSELF.

Besides, if their was so much malice between Jacko & The Fleet as people claim, why does Jacko come to our games still, even some away games?

Or didn't you see him?

Does it really matter why he left?? Like anyone who is offered a new job, he no doubt weighed up the pros and cons, and on this occasion, the pros outweighed the cons - it doesnt mean he had a problem with ourselves, just that he felt the opportunity must be grasped this time.

The same applies to Benno - we knew that he was likely to be picked up by a "bigger" club - and we got an outstanding season out of him, so we cant complain, especially given his previous injury problems.

Lets forget what happened in the last close season and concern ourselves with the here and now, and the remainder of the season.