Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Folkestone Invicta

.Don't know what happened above???? My PC is on the blink. Should have read......

It seems that we have virtually exhausted this subject so as I've said, ad-nauseam, lets see where we are in 6/7 weeks time. After all I have already freely admitted that I was commenting on the one game I have seen. I also thought I had given the reasons for my disillusionment which was due to the difference between the numerous glowing reports I had read and the reality of Saturday's game as I saw it.

However, perhaps, we should now all agree to disagree for the time being and see how things pan out.

" when one falls down a hole it's wise to stop digging"

Ps.. Theo you must be the only one who doesn't know the expression ""OLD F<<T" that is used for people of my age. Having reread some of my earlier comments I realise what an old "emission from my anus" I am becoming. Meant in the friendliest possibly way.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals