Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 16th game

Burger!

Give my regards to Mr Clapham.  He'll be the one sampling the cider !  :ph34r:

Colliers Wood United v Redhill

Get the Burgers on, I'm on my way!

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redhillfc/teams/45386/match-centre/1-2894323

anyone whats a chat, ask for Paul.

We don't do burgers

We don't do burgers

OH DEAR !!!!

I can see a major moan on the horizon, even without the mustard !!!!

:bolt:

....and l arrived in the carpark at 5pm to get a good spot and have a pre burger snooze, what is the world coming too.....

Dont need to bring a picnic when you come to Kiln Brow, Bugers. Hotdogs. Pies etc it all helps the takings at the end of the day.

....and l arrived in the carpark at 5pm to get a good spot and have a pre burger snooze, what is the world coming too.....

Dont need to bring a picnic when you come to Kiln Brow, Bugers. Hotdogs. Pies etc it all helps the takings at the end of the day.

Sorry. We aint Kiln Brow and hardly anyone turns up. But we take enough on what we offer.

Good luck for the rest of the season, well taken chances and the two lads with pace certainly did their jobs well.

Thank you for the hospitality at HT and FT which was excellent as was the chat and learn't a few things about some league

stuff that was interesting.

Good luck for the rest of the season, well taken chances and the two lads with pace certainly did their jobs well.

Thank you for the hospitality at HT and FT which was excellent as was the chat and learn't a few things about some league

stuff that was interesting.

Always a warm welcome and good company at Colliers Wood

Always a warm welcome and good company at Colliers Wood

I quite agree !

Archived