Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New contract for Saint Joseph

FF News

Central Defender Harold Joseph has agreed a contract with St Albans City after his string of outstanding performances have helped the Saints to top spot of the National League South.

Joseph who arrived in the summer from Enfield Town was delighted to have put pen-to-paper on a new deal.

“The manager was keen to bring me to St Albans City and it’s a club I know I can develop my game at. We have a really good squad of players and to be part of what Ian and Lee (Allinson) are trying to build here is really exciting.” Said Joseph.

Lee Allinson has been impressed with Joseph’s contribution so far and is delighted the defender has committed his immediate future to the club.

“Harold has done fantastic for us. It’s not always easy to step up a level and make such an impact but he’s done it with relevant ease. He’s a great team player and a remarkable athlete, a vital member of the squad and it’s important that we recognised his contribution with this new deal.”

Source: www.stalbanscityfc.com

Source

Archived