Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-January 18 )

• Photo
    Blue Boy Kev

• Photo
    rob01414

• Photo
    Fizzypop

• Photo
    ManorSecretary

• Photo
    kopkid23

• Photo
    LisaHPhotog

Photo

Another League Farce - Enfield Boro

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
61 replies to this topic

offline Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Winslow
  • Foes: Everyone else
  • Fav. Player(s): Stephen George Bull, Roberto Baggio, Paolo Maldini, JJ Okocha,
On Harefield FC page.

http://www.pitchero....ed-1958583.html

How can a team not affiliated with FA be allowed in the league? Who is not doing their job properly? This league is quite literally becoming a free for all, yet at the same time clubs are dictated to every year about what they must have sorted for the new season! How can this team be allowed to continue in the league? Surely teams they have played should be given the points.

offline Jonno

Jonno
  • First XI - Permanent
  • Supports: Hoddesdon Town, Tottenham
  • Foes: St Mugs
  • Fav. Player(s): Neutral Fan, Barry white, Phil Barnes and Spencer Knight
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Golf
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
I'm sure the league will do the right thing, and by do the right thing, what I really mean, is completely balls it up....again....
  • Winslow Boy likes this

offline buck rogers

buck rogers
  • Reserves
hands tied really Middlesex county warned the club they didn't do anything.
so it's like playing 11 unregistered players. We all know the punishment for playing 1 let alone all 11.

It's all in the detail unfortunately.

offline Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy
  • Fav. Player(s): Stephen George Bull, Roberto Baggio, Paolo Maldini, JJ Okocha,

hands tied really Middlesex county warned the club they didn't do anything.
so it's like playing 11 unregistered players. We all know the punishment for playing 1 let alone all 11.

It's all in the detail unfortunately.

Unbelievable, well their results can possibly stand and I struggle to see how they can continue. It's an absolute joke, slap in the face of all the clubs and people at them that work hard to do it right.

offline buck rogers

buck rogers
  • Reserves
The only game involved was against Harefield Utd they sorted everything after that game.

offline PPotential

PPotential
  • Trainee

Unbelievable, well their results can possibly stand and I struggle to see how they can continue. It's an absolute joke, slap in the face of all the clubs and people at them that work hard to do it right.

Having a big time rant without all the facts. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

offline Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy

Having a big time rant without all the facts. Lol

You think that's a big rant?! Dear me. Was the team registered or not? Those are the only facts that matter.

Edited by Winslow Boy, 27 August 2017 - 09:47 PM.

offline Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy

The only game involved was against Harefield Utd they sorted everything after that game.

So a club can register after the season begins? Fair enough. I imagine Harefield will be expecting the points from their game.

offline PPotential

PPotential
  • Trainee
Was you speaking without all the facts ?? (On two occasions). Once wasn't enough for you. Lol

offline Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy

Was you speaking without all the facts ?? (On two occasions). Once wasn't enough for you. Lol

Ok champ ''lol''. All the best

offline PPotential

PPotential
  • Trainee

So a club can register after the season begins? Fair enough. I imagine Harefield will be expecting the points from their game.

I don't care who gets the points, it makes no difference to me. If Harefield get the points then good luck to them. They need them at the minute. But you speaking without all the facts and saying things like "slap in the face of all the clubs and people at them that work hard to do it right." Is totally wrong. If you knew anything about that club, you would know they are doing lots of things RIGHT.

offline PPotential

PPotential
  • Trainee

Ok champ ''lol''. All the best

Ok chump. All the best to you too

offline Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy

I don't care who gets the points, it makes no difference to me. If Harefield get the points then good luck to them. They need them at the minute. But you speaking without all the facts and saying things like "slap in the face of all the clubs and people at them that work hard to do it right." Is totally wrong. If you knew anything about that club, you would know they are doing lots of things RIGHT.

I'm sure they are and good luck to them then. If I'm wrong about them being registered then fair enough and I would take back what I said, I guess wie'll see soon enough.

Edited by Winslow Boy, 27 August 2017 - 10:18 PM.

offline Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy

Ok chump. All the best to you too

thats a good one "lol"

offline PPotential

PPotential
  • Trainee

thats a good one "lol"

All good mate, we'll speak soon

offline Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy

All good mate, we'll speak soon

Good stuff. Look forward to it. Take it easy.

offline Dailydose

Dailydose
  • Reserves
After watching the game on Saturday, what I saw was not good at all, a player running 40 yards to punch another player and what looked to be a lot more thrown by other players. A lot of egos and really bad attitudes. it was like watching a Sunday morning football match. Every player and management team stood up, whooping and trying to intimidate at every opportunity.

But they did play really good football and deserved the win.

offline PPotential

PPotential
  • Trainee

After watching the game on Saturday, what I saw was not good at all, a player running 40 yards to punch another player and what looked to be a lot more thrown by other players. A lot of egos and really bad attitudes. it was like watching a Sunday morning football match. Every player and management team stood up, whooping and trying to intimidate at every opportunity.

But they did play really good football and deserved the win.

I wasn't there on Saturday, but when I've seen them play, which is on more than one occasion. I've seen nothing of what you describe apart from the good football and them deserving to win the game

offline Dailydose

Dailydose
  • Reserves

I wasn't there on Saturday, but when I've seen them play, which is on more than one occasion. I've seen nothing of what you describe apart from the good football and them deserving to win the game

Hopefully a one off in that case.

offline PPotential

PPotential
  • Trainee
I just watch a video of both goals from Saturdays game on Twitter. There was only Two members on the management standing on both occasions. The video shows a goal in either half. So thats very strange. But like i said i wasn't there.

I'm from Enfield and i can see this club doing some good things so i will stand up and back them against people trying to distort the truth.

https://twitter.com/...883466157096960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus