Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another League Farce - Enfield Boro

On Harefield FC page.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/harefieldunitedfootballclub/news/enfield-borough-charged-1958583.html

How can a team not affiliated with FA be allowed in the league? Who is not doing their job properly? This league is quite literally becoming a free for all, yet at the same time clubs are dictated to every year about what they must have sorted for the new season! How can this team be allowed to continue in the league? Surely teams they have played should be given the points.

I'm sure the league will do the right thing, and by do the right thing, what I really mean, is completely balls it up....again....

hands tied really Middlesex county warned the club they didn't do anything.

so it's like playing 11 unregistered players. We all know the punishment for playing 1 let alone all 11.

It's all in the detail unfortunately.

Unbelievable, well their results can possibly stand and I struggle to see how they can continue. It's an absolute joke, slap in the face of all the clubs and people at them that work hard to do it right.

Unbelievable, well their results can possibly stand and I struggle to see how they can continue. It's an absolute joke, slap in the face of all the clubs and people at them that work hard to do it right.

Having a big time rant without all the facts. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Having a big time rant without all the facts. Lol

You think that's a big rant?! Dear me. Was the team registered or not? Those are the only facts that matter. Edited by Winslow Boy

The only game involved was against Harefield Utd they sorted everything after that game.

So a club can register after the season begins? Fair enough. I imagine Harefield will be expecting the points from their game.

Was you speaking without all the facts ?? (On two occasions). Once wasn't enough for you. Lol

Ok champ ''lol''. All the best

So a club can register after the season begins? Fair enough. I imagine Harefield will be expecting the points from their game.

I don't care who gets the points, it makes no difference to me. If Harefield get the points then good luck to them. They need them at the minute. But you speaking without all the facts and saying things like "slap in the face of all the clubs and people at them that work hard to do it right." Is totally wrong. If you knew anything about that club, you would know they are doing lots of things RIGHT.

I don't care who gets the points, it makes no difference to me. If Harefield get the points then good luck to them. They need them at the minute. But you speaking without all the facts and saying things like "slap in the face of all the clubs and people at them that work hard to do it right." Is totally wrong. If you knew anything about that club, you would know they are doing lots of things RIGHT.

I'm sure they are and good luck to them then. If I'm wrong about them being registered then fair enough and I would take back what I said, I guess wie'll see soon enough. Edited by Winslow Boy

After watching the game on Saturday, what I saw was not good at all, a player running 40 yards to punch another player and what looked to be a lot more thrown by other players. A lot of egos and really bad attitudes. it was like watching a Sunday morning football match. Every player and management team stood up, whooping and trying to intimidate at every opportunity.

But they did play really good football and deserved the win.

After watching the game on Saturday, what I saw was not good at all, a player running 40 yards to punch another player and what looked to be a lot more thrown by other players. A lot of egos and really bad attitudes. it was like watching a Sunday morning football match. Every player and management team stood up, whooping and trying to intimidate at every opportunity.

But they did play really good football and deserved the win.

I wasn't there on Saturday, but when I've seen them play, which is on more than one occasion. I've seen nothing of what you describe apart from the good football and them deserving to win the game

I just watch a video of both goals from Saturdays game on Twitter. There was only Two members on the management standing on both occasions. The video shows a goal in either half. So thats very strange. But like i said i wasn't there.

I'm from Enfield and i can see this club doing some good things so i will stand up and back them against people trying to distort the truth.

https://twitter.com/ebfc_tv/status/901883466157096960