Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another League Farce - Enfield Boro

I just watch a video of both goals from Saturdays game on Twitter. There was only Two members on the management standing on both occasions. The video shows a goal in either half. So thats very strange. But like i said i wasn't there.

I'm from Enfield and i can see this club doing some good things so i will stand up and back them against people trying to distort the truth.

https://twitter.com/ebfc_tv/status/901883466157096960

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I was merely pointing out the unruly behaviour I witnessed. It was a disgrace to the league.

I was going to leave my rant right there but considering you have just admitted you were not there is ridiculous.

I presume your club have the Entire match on camera? Perhaps that should be shown on YouTube.

We are only a few matches in to the season and already Enfield Borough are well on the radar for good and for bad reasons.

As I said previously, hopefully a one off.

Just to respond to the topic title.

The SSML are aware of what occurred on the opening day of the season with Enfield Borough and the matter will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity.

The SSML cannot take any action until the case has been heard by the respective County FA and their decision has been made.

I was merely pointing out the unruly behaviour I witnessed. It was a disgrace to the league.

I was going to leave my rant right there but considering you have just admitted you were not there is ridiculous.

I presume your club have the Entire match on camera? Perhaps that should be shown on YouTube.

We are only a few matches in to the season and already Enfield Borough are well on the radar for good and for bad reasons.

As I said previously, hopefully a one off.

Not sure what you mean when you say "your club" I more follow Enfield Town. But i have also watched Enfield Borough and i can see they are doing good things. I'm simply watched the footage on Twitter. I have no interest in watching the entire match. Did the player also run 40 yards ? Lol

Have a nice day. I'm of the enjoy the bank holiday. I've had my dailydose

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

If they are not affiliated then their insurance is also invalid so has a potential to be more damaging to the players that played. It is quite serious not to be affiliated and the league should have picked this up because you have to tell them your affiliation number for the current season.

If they are not affiliated then their insurance is also invalid so has a potential to be more damaging to the players that played. It is quite serious not to be affiliated and the league should have picked this up because you have to tell them your affiliation number for the current season.

Competition Secretary can track Club affiliation via the WGS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

League met over a week ago now to discuss outcome or punishment of being found

guilty by County after an appeal.

What's the delay ? or are they hoping it will just go away......

Well they have the ‘facts’ and a guilty verdict. Seems strange they are dragging their heels, seem very quick in other instances to wade in dishing stuff out.

Just to respond to the topic title.

The SSML are aware of what occurred on the opening day of the season with Enfield Borough and the matter will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity.

The SSML cannot take any action until the case has been heard by the respective County FA and their decision has been made.

Do you think the earliest opportunity will be any time soon?.

Enfield charged by the league meeting had decision made what's the delay for gentlemen ???

surely not thinking it will just go away ........

Probably the F.A. consulting their 'Legal Eagles'.

That's normally the reason.